My Polyvore

Be sure to check out my fashion creations at Polyvore by clicking on one of the pictures above!


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Plus Size Swimwear

A friend posted a link to a fantastically funny blog post about wearing flattering swimwear, and it inspired me to share some plus-size sites where you can find fashionable swimming suits.  But first, you must read the blog post!

Always For Me
They also have some "mom suits" but they have a great selection of cute, flattering suits. 
I have ordered two suits from Always for Me and love them.


I own this one and love it.  It covers me in all the right places and it is
very comfortable.  It comes in some pretty colors, too.


This chick rocks this suit!  I love the high waisted style and it's
cool that they've come out with a plus size version.  This suit also comes in leopard!


Designer Curves has some interesting designs.  There is actually only one of the suits that I personally like, but they are definitely not the "mom suits" you normally see.


Ro Designs has an Etsy shop with some monokinis and two-piece designs. 
If you're curvy, confident, and courageous, go for it!


 
I have to admit that I wasn't impressed by this site from the first glance, but once I started looking around, I found that she custom makes lots of styles.  She has some pretty colors and prints to choose from, and you order the tops and bottoms separate for a good fit.


My favorite!!  They have regular sizes and skinny sizes. ;)  Their suits are so modern and flattering. 
I have not ordered from there, but I'm planning to when I need a new suit.



 Blue velvet!



They don't have many, but their selection seems to change often, so it's worth it to check back. 
This one is my style; ruffles with a little bit of rock. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment