My Polyvore

Be sure to check out my fashion creations at Polyvore by clicking on one of the pictures above!


Friday, August 19, 2011

Hair Color

I've been thinking about getting my hair COLORED

A few months ago I got my hair cut in a high fashion style and I wasn't able to dress and style it high fashion every day, so I just wound up looking ridiculous.  The cut was similar to this, but kept going down the side, and the other side was shorter.  I love assymetrical, but the bangs and straight across look didn't work for me.








 






So, after getting a couple of opinions, I decided that I'm just going to get my hair colored normal this time, mostly for the same reason.  It's hard to dress to match the style of colored hair every day.  I might decide to do it later, because I think these women look awesome.  I'm just not ready for a total commitment to it right now, but I think it's cool.





Favorite!




  






No comments:

Post a Comment