My Polyvore

Be sure to check out my fashion creations at Polyvore by clicking on one of the pictures above!


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Scarves

I've always wanted to like scarves, but I never know quite what to do with them, and they just seem to add bulk to me.  I've decided that small silk scarves are the way to go.  I think I can pull off a bigger scarf like the pictures below as long as I keep the bulk at the top and not let it get too long.  Adding a scarf to a simple outfit can make it look more complete.  This video shows some simple and different ways to wear a scarf. 






Some pretty scarves from Revolve Clothing.  They're pricey, and I don't think a scarf is something you need to splurge on.  It's easy to find cute ones at a discount store or thrift shop, and it's easy to keep them nice whether you hang them up or wad them in a ball at the bottom of a drawer.





No comments:

Post a Comment