My Polyvore

Be sure to check out my fashion creations at Polyvore by clicking on one of the pictures above!


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Leggings

I finally bought a pair of leggings.  I wasn't sure if it was going to be the right move, but it was!  I've gotten a couple of compliments and they're super comfy.  Leggings are everywhere right now and I usually see that as a sign that they're going to be out of style soon; either that, or everyone will be wearing them, and I'll look like everyone else (not my style).  According to In Style, they're definitely "in."  They'll be great for fall and winter.  I've been pairing them with big shirts and cute sandals.  Mine are black, so they're more slimming than a colorful pattern would be, but I like my legs, so if I find an inexpensive pair, I might give it a shot.




Find these awesome leggings HERE.




I WANT!!


Find a lot more HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment